IEMA approved Sustainable Procurement (ISO 20400)
£395.00 excl. VAT
A virtual training course integrating live, webinars with online learning.
This course provides a thorough understanding of Sustainable Procurement, based on the ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement guidance.
Possible outcomes arising from this training include developing sustainable supply chains, transforming the procurement function, encouraging suppliers to help you achieve your sustainability objectives (e.g. Net Zero), and developing green business value chains.
Please note that this virtual training course runs for 2 weeks from the dates available in our booking systems.
During 2022, courses are scheduled to commence on 2nd March; 4th May; 6th July; 7th September and 9th November.
Book Your Place Today, using our online booking system or by completing our contact form
The blue riband in green procurement training, during this IEMA Sustainable Procurement training course, you will explore;
- Key sustainable procurement terms and definitions;
- Overview of sustainable procurement;
- Identifying sustainability impacts and considerations across different aspects of procurement activity;
- Integrating sustainability considerations into procurement strategy;
- Integrate sustainability into procurement operations;
- Successfully implementing sustainable procurement;
- Continually improving sustainable procurement;
- Internal and supplier auditing to ensure compliance with the ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement guidance.
- Using the Act Sustainably, Sustainable Procurement Gap Analysis tool.
You should expect to commit around 8 hours to complete the IEMA Sustainable Procurement training course, which includes the live webinars.
- Course blend = 50% online + 50% live, scheduled webinars
- One webinar per week for two weeks
- Webinar times = From 10:00 to 12:00 GMT
Please note that “This date is available”, is the start date of a course and also the date of the first live webinars. The second live webinars will be at the same time/day, the following week.
Dates of the live webinars are;
- March 2022 course – 2nd & 9th Mar.
- May 2022 course – 4th & 11th May.
- July 2022 course – 6th & 13th Jul.
- September 2022 course – 7th & 14th Sept.
- November 2022 course – 9th & 16th Nov.
The IEMA Sustainable Procurement training course is assessed by the completion of set activities via the online learning hub, as part of the course delivery process.
As the world becomes more populous, urbanised and prosperous, demand for energy, raw materials, food and water is rising. Increased competition for these finite resources will raise prices, restrict availability and stress supply chains.
The expectation of organisations today is evolving beyond just maximising economic returns to stakeholders. Organisations must understand, measure and manage the impacts of their decisions on society and the environment
Sustainability is increasingly the lens through which organisations are now judged, by their customers, employees, investors, governments and society.
The development and implementation of an effective Sustainable Procurement Strategy will help any organisation adapt to this inevitable future, rather than stay stuck in the past.
This course will help you in;
- Aligning your value chain towards your sustainability goals;
- Developing sustainable supply chains;
- Transforming public procurement;
- Developing green business value chains;
- Positioning your organisation for the future, not the past.
Act Sustainably are proud of their long standing partnership with the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA).
IEMA is the professional body for everyone working in environment and sustainability.
At Act Sustainably we are fully supportive of the IEMA mission – “Transforming the World to Sustainability”, which mirrors our mission – “Creating positive outcomes, by helping clients to Act Sustainably”.
This IEMA Sustainable Procurement training course is designed for anyone involved in the sustainable procurement of goods and services including, Directors, Managers, Procurement personnel, Facilities managers, Estate managers, HSEQ professionals, Finance professionals, Budget holders, Environmental and Sustainability professionals.
All scheduled, open webinars last around two hours. The webinars for in-house courses can be scheduled at a mutually convenient date and time.
There is no formal assessment for this green procurement course, although a certificate is issued once all the set activities have been completed.
We also specialise in the delivery of in-house, bespoke courses that are developed using a structured process to reflect upon the knowledge, skills and resources needed to achieve your specific goals and using elements of your environmental management systems and company-specific processes and case studies, if required. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements for in-house training.
To schedule a telephone call to discuss your requirements for the IEMA approved Sustainable Procurement course, please click on the blue button at the bottom right of your screen. To reserve a place on this green procurement course or request further information please complete the form below.
Have a question?
To schedule a telephone call to discuss your requirements for the IEMA Sustainable Procurement training course please click below.
Act Sustainably provided a well-structured and comprehensive virtual course…..We couldn’t recommend Act Sustainably enough to anyone looking to start or continue on their sustainable procurement journey.
© Copyright 2022 Act Sustainably