IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
£995.00 excl. VAT
100% funded for eligible people living in Wales
One of our premium Environmental Management Courses, the IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management provides an introduction to environmental management: suited to employees who wish to or anyone looking to make an impact in an environmental or sustainability role.
A virtual training course integrating live, webinars with online learning.
This course allows successful students to apply for IEMA Associate Membership.
Please note that this virtual environmental training course runs for 5 weeks from the dates available in our booking systems.
Courses are scheduled to commence on 14th November 2023 and 13th February, 16th April, 4th June, 1st October and 19th November 2024.
Book Your Place Today
100% Funded for People Living in Wales.
Contact >>> email@example.com for details.
During the IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management training course you will explore;
- Implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and for organisations
- Sustainable business/governance principles
- Environmental Principles
- Major policy and legislation
- Major tools, techniques, systems and practices to improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions
- Data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Research and planning for sustainable solutions
- Effective communications and feedback
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tools and techniques to identify opportunities and risks
- Environmental and sustainability performance improvement
To complete the IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management training course you should expect to commit around 40 hours to complete this course, which includes the live webinars and assessment.
- Course blend = 50% online + 50% live, scheduled webinars
- One webinar per week for five weeks
- Webinar times = Tuesdays from 10:30 to 12:30 or 16:30 to 18:30 UK time
- Scheduled open courses, start dates
- 14th November 2023;
- 13th February 2024;
- 16th April 2024;
- 4th June 2024;
- 1st October 2024;
- 19th November 2024.
- 14th November 2023;
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management training course is assessed by a 1-hour, multiple-choice online exam. There are 30 questions, each with 4 possible answers. You need to answer 21 questions (70%) to pass.
You’ll get your results as soon as you finish your exam. Provided you pass, you’ll receive your IEMA Certificate in the post within 8 weeks.
By completing the IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management training course, you’ll be able to:
- Help to reduce your organisations environmental impacts, including it’s carbon footprint, in line with a Net Zero by 2050 goal;
- Develop, implement and maintain an environmental management system to improve efficiency and performance;
- Help your organisation meet it’s compliance obligations;
- Provide evidence of professional CSR training and ESG training;
- Develop your career in environmental sustainability;
- Apply for Associate Membership of IEMA (AIEMA) and get professional recognition for your new skills and knowledge.
Act Sustainably are proud of their long standing partnership with the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA).
IEMA is the professional body for everyone working in environment and sustainability.
At Act Sustainably we are fully supportive of the IEMA mission – “Transforming the World to Sustainability”, which mirrors our mission – “Creating positive outcomes, by helping clients to Act Sustainably”.
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is for anyone looking to make an impact in an environmental or sustainability role. It focuses on environmental management so it’s ideal if you have responsibility for:
- Managing environmental impacts
- Collecting and collating good quality baseline data
- CSR training
- Maintaining environmental and sustainability certificates
- Completing routine checks on compliance obligations or control measures
- Providing routine advice and information on environmental or sustainability matters
- Playing a supporting role in small scale projects and programmes
Have a question?
To schedule a telephone call to discuss your requirements for the IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management training course please click below.
“ A thought provoking and highly informative course , taught in a clear and easy to follow manner, covering the main aspects of environmental management ”
© Copyright 2023 Act Sustainably