Act Sustainably specialises in the delivery of virtual training courses which integrate live, masterclasses with online learning.
IEMA Environmental Management in Construction
A sector specific course providing a thorough understanding of the key environmental management challenges facing those involved in the construction and engineering sectors.
IEMA Sustainable Procurement
The course to help you develop and implement a Sustainable Procurement strategy, based on a thorough understanding of the ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement guidance.
IEMA Leading with Environmental Sustainability
This course provides a thorough understanding of the key environmental sustainability challenges facing leaders in their quest to position their organisations to thrive future, rather than stay stuck in the past.
Pathways to Net Zero
The Pathways to Net Zero Course is a course which gives clear, consistent guidance on best practice on response to the climate crisis, the course aims to provide supervisors and leaders with a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Our new virtual IEMA Foundation Certificate course is the most convenient and effective way to develop your environmental management knowledge, gain IEMA Associate membership (AIEMA) and become a sustainability champion in your organisation.
IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
Our new virtual IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management Course covers a wide range of environmental and sustainability issues to enable you to become a practitioner who can improve environmental performance both strategically and operationally.
Why go virtual?
As a virtual course delegate, you will participate in live, interactive masterclasses by experts in their fields with some great benefits from using our online training hub:
- Access exclusive content. We’ve designed our virtual training courses to engage, inform and inspire;
- 24/7. You can access and review course material as often as you like, at a time that best suits you;
- Up to date information. This course is regularly updated so you can always access current information;
- No stress. No traffic, travelling or crowds to negotiate. Enjoy stress and hassle free learning;
- Reduced environmental impact. OK so the server farms use energy, but in time they’ll all be using renewables. For now your carbon footprint is massively reduced by not travelling or staying over to train. You’ll reduce air pollution, traffic congestion and resource depletion too;
- Increased productivity. Go from course to core work, hammock, couch or turbo trainer in seconds;
- Reduced incidental costs. No hotels, subsistence, vehicle wear & tear, mileage claims… ;
- Accelerated learning. Review the course material next day, next week, next month, in 6 months, forever to increase your knowledge retention from around 4% to over 80%;
- Lifetime access. Once you complete your course, you have lifetime access, which deals neatly with the CPD and review process;
- No course expiry date. Lifetime access means your qualification can never expire, you just hop back on the learning hub from time to time to refresh and update your knowledge.
How does it work?
We combine Live Masterclasses via video conferencing with our customised virtual learning hub. On the hub you can view videos, complete activities, interact with the course tutor and other students via discussion groups, download key learning resources and access key additional resources.
The Act Sustainably Virtual Learning Hub, is available 24/7 so you can fit much of your learning around your work and lifestyle.
Have a Question?
Got any questions about the delivery of our training courses, click below to get in touch with us, we are always happy to help.